A big thank you to Haya from Random Thoughts By Haya for nominating me for The Blog-aholic Award. I truely appreciate all the kind messages and support from my fellow blogger friends. 🙂 x
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)
My Best Post:
My best post has to be Self Confidence because it’s more personal and I’m not one to open up to people -and yet decided to put it up on the internet..lol
Three Facts About Me:
- Table tennis was my favourite sport-I won a lot of awards at school.
- I collect candles.
- I have a obsession with all things floral.
I Nominate: (you don’t have to take part if you wish not to)
- Papatia Feauxzar
- Rekindling The Flame Of Imaan
- Randoms By A Random
- Scottish Muslimah
- Shake Your Conscience
- Faysal Ali
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator: (The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.